Диалоги на английском для начинающих – Where are you from?
- A: Excuse me. What country are you from?
- B: Oh, I live in Canada. I’m Canadian.
- A: Is Canada a big country?
- B: Yes — it’s very big.
- A: And what is the capital?
- B: The capital city is Ottawa.
- A: Oh, how do you spell that?
- B: O—T~T—A—W—A.
- A: What countries border on Canada?
- B: Oh, we are next to the USA.
- A: And is the national language English?
- B: We have two national languages — English and French. Canadians from Quebec speak French.
- A: That’s very interesting, thank you.
- B: You’re welcome.
- A: Excuse me. Can I ask where you are from”?
- B: Oh, I’m from Singapore.
- A: Can you spell that for me?
- B: Yes, it’s S~I—II—G—A—P—O—R~E.
- A: Is Singapore a big country?
- B: No — it’s a small island.
- A: And what is the capital city?
- B: Oh that’s easy to remember — it’s Singapore!
- A: And what countries are nearSingapore?
- B: Our nearest neighbor is Malaysia.That’s M—A—l_–A-Y-S-l~A.A: And what languages do you speak in Singapore?
- B: We speak English and Chinese.
- A: Oh, that’s great — thank you.
- B: It’s a pleasure. ‘Bye’.⠀
Прослушать диалоги для начинающих на английском: